Tuesday, September 23, 2008

my family

It seems I don't get to see my family as often as I would like these days. I am so busy.... between church and work, who has time to clean house, do laundry or see family?
Chance and Lindsay... so close, yet so far away. I miss you guys!

Why is Colorado so far away? I miss you Lauren, Jerrod, Breleigh and baby Ace. I can't wait to see you again.

I enjoy hanging out with you guys. Seems like we don't do it enough.
Thanks for coming to all of the importants stuff. I wish we had more time for just hanging out together.
Erik, Jenn, and newly adopted Issac and Hadleigh, we look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

These are some people who "capture my heart."

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Wish we were closer! love you bunches!

Lindsay Rose said...

thanks for posting these pictures. I love having a sister!