Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My friend, Darbi


Our youth minister and his wife, Darbi, have a blog where they share their plans to return to Africa to the mission field.  Her blog has some great photos from their recent trip to Zambia.  I encourage you to stop over and see how they are progressing in their ministry.  Well anyway, she posted the funniest story about her little girl.  It is so funny, I had to share it with you.... I laughed and laughed and laughed.  I read it to Scott and really enjoyed the deep belly laugh that it brought out of him. Too fun.


You know, I've always heard that a child is never too young to learn about Jesus. Hmm.....

You have to picture my daughter, Cambree. She has HUGE blue eyes and a complete poker face. She gets her "wide-eyed, serious as a heart attack" face on when she is thinking about something serious. Then, she will get right in your face to tell you what she wants to say. 

When I tucked her in last night, I told her, "Cambree, you go to sleep. Do you remember what's going to happen to you if you get out of bed?" (answer: spanking)

Her eyes got so big as she looked up at me seriously and whispered, "I'm gonna die on a cross."




No comments: