Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Sunset Photoshoot, A Birthday Party, and a Boy and his chair....

Madison and Payten indulged me....  the sunset was beautiful.  We were on our way home and I caught a glimpse of a gorgeous sunset.  I rushed home, told the girls to throw on something cute.....  and get back in the car.  Of course... by the time we got back to the locations I wanted... the sun had already dropped beyond the horizon.  (Just as Madi said it would)  I still took a few shots before we left.  I kind of like them too!  

The boy and his chair.... I was amazed as I watched my nephew work so hard to sit in, stand in, chew on, straddle, lay on....  his little chair.  I couldn't resist... I found a spot on the floor and tried to catch some of the obsession in action.  I love it!
It was great to celebrate my dad's birthday.  My mom always makes birthdays special.  The pizza, old friends, and Sweet Imagination's cake....  perfect recipe

1 comment:

Ann said...

Birthdays were always special when I was growing up... I always wanted them to be special for my kids too.