Sunday, October 26, 2008

Favorite photos of the weekend.



Meet Cambree.


This weekend our church staff went to Dinosaur Valley State Park for a planning retreat. Cambree's daddy is the youth minister at our church. She was so precious. "Can I have a snack?" I think I heard that 40 times. I loves those big blues eyes! Full details and photos coming soon.



Vivian

This is my grandmother's niece from California. We have been so blessed to see her again this week. She is a neat lady. She lives alone as one of the most independent ladies I have ever met. She always has some great story about her adventures to complete some task all by herself. That red hair and made up face have always been her trademark. I feel so blessed to have these images of her that capture the true joy and love of life that Vivian shares with all of those she meets. My nanny really loved her Vivian. I know that she misses my nanny too.

A new vision

I am so excited. I am learning how to take better photos with my new camera. Every time I get a once in a lifetime shot, it is like a worship experience for me. I am in awe of how God, our creator, has such creativity and craftsmanship as he created each one of us so differently. I feel privileged to hold this camera and capture the joy, pain, laughter or love that each person expresses through their actions. I can't help but say, thank you Lord with each click of the shutter. I am really excited about a vision that God gave me tonight about a new area of service for me using my camera. I will fill you in after Scott and I have prayed through all of the details. I am pumped!

2 comments:

Blu and Darbi said...

Hey I recognize her! :) You are amazing!!

Love,
Darbi

Jenn said...

Great Shots! Love the ones of Vivian!