Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter 2008







So the Easter bunny strikes again. Jayden was lucky to catch a glimpse of him and pose for a short photo. Lunch at Nana and Grandad's was tasty followed by a fast egg hunt. The prize eggs were the show stopper with money inside. Kate was really excited to hunt eggs this year. We sure missed Breleigh. I am sure she found plenty of candy in Colorado. We are looking forward to hearing if she is having a baby brother or sister this week. I wish I could be there for the sonogram. Last night was fun too! Grandad decided to burn his brush pile since the burn ban was lifted. We roasted hot dogs and made s'mores at their house last night. Other than the thick smell of smoke that permeated our hair and clothes, we had a great time.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

What a great looking family! LOVE THE YELLOW!!

Lauren said...

We all wish we could've been there. Breleigh could've given Jayden a run for his money.

Mema said...

Way to go Jay ... I haven't got to hug an Easter bunny in years! Your a lucky young man ... and pretty handsome if I might add.

Love you guys, Mema (aka Aunt Karen)

Beautiful family ... near and dear to my heart!