Saturday, March 1, 2008

Why is Saturday so short?


Well, it appears another Saturday has gotten away from me. Jayden's basketball game got me out of bed much earlier than my body desired. A quick stop at Target turned into an hour when I saw several friends. Madi and Pay decided to stay at the church to work in the concession stand, which turned into spending the night with a friend. I miss seeing them when they are gone all day and overnight. Why are they growing so fast? I find myself worrying about them leaving home for college a bit prematurely. Jayden and I went to Mom and Dad's to hang a curtain rod and some new curtains. Chance and Lindsay showed up with a new car, a Nissan Altima, sweet ride. Kate, Abby and Josh stopped by to visit tonight too. We all went to eat at Chapps, except Scott since he his in bed sick. A quick stop at Walmart was all that was left of the day. Now it is time to find a good book and head off to bed. How can I add a day to the weekend? I wanted to organize my closet and take the extra clothes to Goodwill, clean up my home office and make time to do a sewing project. The laundry in staring at me. One more day... please?

No comments: