Monday, March 17, 2008

I have been tagged

What time did you get up this morning? 9:25 sleeping in happens so rarely!
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Sydney White... I hardly go to the movies.
What is your favorite TV show? Greys, Desperate Housewives, Private Practice, Bachelor
What do you usually have for breakfast? whatever I can grab... or sonic breakfast burrito
What food do you dislike? Most asian food
What is your favorite CD at the moment? works Always The Kenny Chesney fan! anything Kenny
What kind of car do you drive? A 2006 Nissan Murano
Favorite Sandwich? Turkey
Favorite item of clothing?PJ's from Gap body that Scott bought me for Christmas
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I'm happy anywhere there is a sand and a beach....
Favorite Brand of clothing? I don't really have one. I enjoy Dillards and find most things there.
Where would you retire to? The Beach or near my kids... wherever they are
What is your most recent memorable birthday? 13 birthday party my Mom threw for me
Favorite sport to watch? None really
When is your birthday? May 25
Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
What is your shoe size? 7
Pets? 3 toy poodles
Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? not today
What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher and a mom
How are you today? just starting to feel better.
What is your favorite candy? Turtles or Millionaires
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? May 3rd... Kenny concert my brother and sister in law gave me tickets to.
What are you listening to right now? My ipod....
What is the last thing you ate? Chili dog and fries
Do you wish on stars? not really
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? red
How is the weather right now? dark and still
Last Person you spoke to on the phone? Scott
Soft Drink? Diet Coke
Favorite Restaurant? I love the guacomole live at On the Border
Hair color? Blonde- ish
What was your favorite toy as a child? books and my papa
Hugs or kisses? Kisses
Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
When was the last time you cried? Tonight watching TV
What is under your bed? nothing
What did you do last night? watched TV with Jenn
What are you a afraid of? losing my husband or children
Salty or sweet? salty!
Favorite day of the week? Friday
How many towns have you lived in? Durant, North Richland Hills, Burleson, Brownwood, Midland, Graham
Do you make friends easily? Yes,

No comments: