Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Between perfection and Disaster

Someone recently pointed out that my blog makes it seem like my life is perfect.  Far from it...  my life is a constant flux between incredible moments... many that I don't even notice... and near disaster....  sometime all the way to disaster.  I have people in my life that are able to break my fall sometimes and other times I have to learn things on my own.  
like how to keep my house clean with three children and no time to clean...
like how to give of my time when there is no time to give...
like how to get all of the Christmas presents wrapped and under the tree before Christmas Eve...
like how to get presents in the mail and to Colorado...
like how to help my son be a fluent reader....
like how to keep up with all of the things I need to keep up with...
like how to give my kids the attention they need and not the attention they want...
like how to keep my marriage exciting and interesting after 17 years of marriage...
like how to find time to edit all of the photos I have taken and get them to the people that are waiting for them...
like how to be the person I was meant to be....

1 comment:

Christi said...

Not buying it. Everyone knows you're a superwoman!