Tuesday, December 16, 2008

When you would rather be anywhere but here.....

It is one of those days. I am typically in meetings most days.... longing to be in my office for just a little while. Today.... I have been in my office all day long. The weather is so blustery cold.... All I can think about is the hundred different places that I would rather be than work. So I think I will post some pictures that take my mind away from boring grown up life.....

Chatting face to face with my sister... who lives too far away

Photographing moments that pass by too quickly...

Having nowhere to go...nowhere to be....

Holding a brand new baby....

Eating my favorite dessert.... Cheesecake from Saltgrass

Watching my kids play in the sand, listening to the waves...

Sunset on my back porch.....

Who doesn't love Disney?

No comments: