Sunday, February 8, 2009

My brother turns 27!


Ice Cream cake from dairy Queen to clebrate Josh's birthday!


Kate was so very excited about blowing out the candles and then she was so upset once they were blown out.



Will was amazed at the singing... "Happy Birthday to you..."


The birthday boy!


Will knows how to love the ladies! Especially his momma!


Kate was determined to release a balloon into the sky.
I thought it was a precious way to capture the connection that she and Josh have with one another.





They watched the balloon until it was out of sight.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I really wish I could've been there! Great pics sis.

Ann said...

Great pics Leighanne. The best I've seen of a recent birthday. I love it. So sweet.

Jenn said...

GREAT PICS of Josh and Kate!! LOVE them!