Sunday, March 1, 2009

Photo contest entries

My dear Jenn at portraitsbyjenn.com is having a contest.
Look at my babies and their favorite things.



Jayden's favorite things




Parades: CANDY



Fall Festivals: CANDY!


Picking Sea Shells at the beach


Learning new things from dad


Swimming at Nana and Grandad's house

Madison's favorite things


Madison loves being an identical twin

Madison loves fashion: new boots included

Madison loves fishing


Madison loves the beach


Madison loves climbing trees

Payten's favorite things


Payten loves the beach


Payten loves our dogs


Payten loves her freckles and red hair.


Payten loves laughing.


Payten loves the zoo.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Stop by my blog as I have tagged you and I want to challenge you!

Hugs!

Ann said...

Plus you won the photo contest!!!