Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pictures that I enjoy

Meet my Granny.  I am so excited that we are going to Oklahoma to see her on April 11th.  She will be turning 90 years old.  She is still a character.
Jayden was such a little guy, so sweet and cute.  It is so hard to believe how big he is now.  I swear he is going to eat me out of house and home.
I just love this photo.  I think Jenn might have taken this one.  I did not have a digital camera then.  

Scott always finds unique opportunities for having fun.  This photo was taken during our summer vacation.... evacuation.  A hurricane ran us out of Port Aransas and sent us south to South Padre.  

Payten was so proud to show us the yellow ribbons they tied around the trees at her school for the troops.  She was in second grade.  Doesn't seem that long ago.



Madison always finds a way to climb the trees.  I loved dressing the girls when they were little.  Those cute little hair buns are long gone.  I miss those days.

No comments: